Wrecky happens to have the best Ford wreckers in Melbourne. We buy all Ford convertibles, trucks, SUVs, sedans, hatchbacks and wagons for excellent cash.
An automobile coming to the end of its life is inevitable. And when it happens, there are lots of options for the disposal of your car. The best of which is to sell it for scrap.
WRECKY FORD WRECKERS OFFER BEST CASH DEALS IN MELBOURNE
Wrecky Ford wreckers buy all the models regardless of the condition they’re in. Even the ones that are damaged to the point where repairing won’t do it. And there are some cases when even if a car can be repaired, it costs way more than its actual worth. It is only smart to opt for the numerous cash deals there are. Now, it gets quite tricky when you’re out there looking for the best deals. But it is not that hard if you know exactly what to look for.
The best car wreckers, like us, offer the various benefits along with each of their services. For example, the remarkable services that set us apart from rest of the car wrecking businesses are
- Our clean-green recycling routine
- Expert car dismantling and wrecking
- Free towing service
- Free no-obligation evaluation
- Scrap car buyers
- Instant cash payment
- High quality used spare parts at affordable prices
When we buy your Ford cars and bring to our yard. The Ford wreckers minutely assess those for their reusable spare parts. After several quality checks on each of the good parts. We put those up for sale. Over the past years, we have dealt in almost all models of Ford. Following are some of the models that we frequently deal in.
- Ford Mustang
- Ford GT
- Ford Grand C-MAX
- Ford Transit Connect
- Ford Figo
- Ranger Regular Cab
- Ranger Double Cab
- Ford Ranger Super Cab
- Ford F-150 Super Cab
- Ford F-150 Regular Cab
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac
WRECKY FORD TRUCK WRECKERS GUARANTEE SAFE AUTO RECYCLING
Our car wrecking services are guaranteed to be exceptionally flawless. There is a very simple routine that we follow for each vehicle.
- First of all, we drain all the excess fluid and oil residue from the car.
- Next, the car dismantlers strip down the car and set all the good parts aside.
- After that, the discarded damaged parts are sorted into different piles; metals, plastics and rubbers.
- All of those are recycled for future use.
- At last, the Ford wreckers crush the metal car shell and recycle all the iron and steel.