Thanks to our car removals Melbourne service, any car owner can get rid of their car that seems like scrap, smash, damaged car or an unwanted one that is not running or is without a title. Not only we arrange free towing service and pick up for those kinds of cars, but besides that, we also offer reasonable money in terms of cash. Our free car removal service areas include all suburbs of Melbourne.
With having the largest fleet of tow trucks and therefore the vehicles we buy like all kind of trucks, vans, buses and all 4wds get removed from your yard on the same day.
Getting Cash for Car Removal
There is a myriad of car removal companies that can charge you when removing your wrecked vehicle. Only a few will be able to give you cash for your scrap or smash cars. And proudly speaking, our company is one of those that can give you cash for your old cars in Melbourne.
Most noteworthy, we present a great value for all vehicles that are at an end of life age or do not even start and drive.
Our price range starts from $150 and can go up to as much as $9,999 for any car, van, truck or bus. Just let us know the make, model, condition and age of your vehicle with your vehicle and consequently get a free evaluation on your car that you no longer need. And since we promise genuine and unbeatable prices for all customers who live in Melbourne we assure you that all proceedings will be worthwhile. We pay cash on the spot.
Why Choose Our Car Removals Service
There are a plethora of reasons that can justify our car removals Melbourne service. On one hand, we offer instant cash for all cars, vans, trucks without considering vehicle specifications like make, model and age. On the other, we arrange and send a tow truck to remove your car that is sitting in your garage for long or broken down on the freeway. Last but not least, we do all the required paperwork and documentation which is necessary for selling a car.
In order to know how much our team can pay you for your car removal, just contact us via phone, email or filling out our online form.
Always work with Licensed Business and Registered Car Removal Company rather than risking it with something unauthentic.
How our Car Removal Program Works
At Wrecky, we are ready to make top dollar offers on your car. And furthermore, it is our responsibility for pick up, tow and collection of your car. There is a total of three phases involved in the car removal process.
- Quotation & Assessment: We evaluate your vehicle on the basis of the following factors:
- Make & Model
- Age & condition
- Is it registered or not
- Is it running or not
- Payment & Paper work: After evaluating and agreeing on a price
- We arrange a suitable date and time with you
- We send a tow truck to pick up your vehicle
- Paper work gets completed on the spot
- You sign it and get the money
- Car Removal & Collection: After buying your car from car owner’s hands
- Our specialist put your vehicle on the tow truck and finally
- We receive it in our wrecking depot
What Models We Buy & Remove
Our company is not limited to certain models. In fact, we accept a wide range of vehicles from all newer and old makes, therefore, we happily quote prices for any type of vehicles in any condition and as a result, we book them for removal on the same day. Just quickly have a look at rather famous and common models that we usually purchase every day.
- Toyota – Camry, Corona, Corolla, Hilux, Litace, Hiace, 4Runner, Echo, Tarago, Estima, Landcruiser, Celica, Starlet
- Nissan – Pulsar, Altima, Navara, Pathfinder, Maxima, Micra, Skyline, Silvia, Urvan, Elgrand, Pintara, X-trail, Murano
- Mitsubishi – Magna, Colt, Lancer, Mirage, Verada, Express, Delica, Outlander, Pajero
- Mazda – 323, Astina, Mazda3, Mazda6, Bravo, Protégé, 626, 929, E2000, Bt-50, Tribute, Mx5, Rx8,
- Subaru – Impreza, Liberty, Forester, Legacy, WRX, L-series
- Holden – Commodore, Astra, Barina, Rodeo, Colorado, Captiva, Calais, Jackaroo, Equinox, Trailblazer, Trax, Apollo, Nova
- Suzuki – Swift, Alto, Carry, Ignis, Liana, APV, Vitara
- Ford – Laser, Fiesta, Falcon, Fairmont, Mondeo, Territory, Ranger, Escape, Courier, Trader
- Honda – Civic, Jazz, Accord, CRV, HRV, Legend, Prelude, Odyssey
- BMW – Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9
- Audi – A series, R series, S series, Q series
- Jeep, Mercedes – All models
- Kia, Hyundai – All models
- Peugeot, Citroen – All models
- Daewoo, Daihatsu, Infiniti – All models
- Saab, Renault, Range Rover – All models
- Lexus, Volkswagen, Dodge – All models
- Hino, Isuzu, Fuso – All Models
- Volvo, Fiat, Proton, Ssangyong, Jaguar, Mini, Great Wall, Chery
Things to Remember When Removing Your Car
Whenever you decide to choose our car removal service, there are certain things you need to make sure of before our team arrives at your door like
- There is clear access to the car
- The car must be in driveway & clear position
- The car should be complete with engine
- It must be under your name or
- It must be authorized for selling
- The car must not be on an accident scene
- The car must not be an undercover car park
Important Information: Effective May 30th, 2018 Victoria Government Has Adviced All Scrap Metal Buyers Not To Pay Cash For Scrap Metal And Cars. Payment Can Be Made Via EFT & Cheque. For More Information Visit Consumer Vic.gov.au