Thanks to our car removal Melbourne service, any car owner can get rid of their old car that seems like scrap, smash, damaged car, or an unwanted one that is not running or is without a title. Not only do we arrange free towing or free car removal services and pick up for those kinds of unwanted cars, but besides that, we also offer reasonable and instant cash for cars. Our reliable car removal service areas include all suburbs of Melbourne.
Because of having the largest fleet of tow trucks, we buy like all kinds of trucks, vans, buses and all 4wds get removed from your yard on the same day. Just give us a call and get your unwanted car sold in a few hours! Our car removal team try to give car owners the top cash for scrap cars removal in Melbourne.
Free Car Removal – Get Cash for Cars Melbourne
There is a myriad of car removals companies that can charge you when removing your wrecked vehicles or damaged cars. Only a few will be able to pay cash for your scrap or smash/accident cars. And proudly speaking, our cash for cars company is one of those that can give you cash for scrap car removal in Melbourne.
Most noteworthy, we present a fair price and instant cash for all old cars and every unwanted vehicle that does not even start or is in running condition.
Our price range starts from $150 and can go up to as much as $13,999 for any car, van, truck, or bus. Just let us know the basic vehicle details i.e., make, model, condition, and age, and consequently get a free evaluation as well as instant payment for your used cars that you no longer need. And since we promise genuine and unbeatable prices for all customers who live in Melbourne we assure you that all proceedings will be worthwhile. We pay cash on the spot and payments can also be made via electronic transfer and cheque.
Why Choose Our Cash for Cars & Car Removal Service
There are a plethora of reasons that can justify our unwanted car removal Melbourne service. On one hand, we buy cars and offer instant cash for all cars, vans, trucks without considering vehicle specifications like make, model, and age. On the other, we arrange and send a tow truck to remove your old vehicle that is sitting in your garage for a long or broken down on the freeway. Last but not least, we do all the required paperwork and documentation which is necessary for selling a car.
In order to know how much our team can pay you for your car removal, just contact us via phone, email, or fill out our instant quote/online form.
Always work with Licensed Business and Registered Car Removal Company rather than risking it with something inauthentic. we buy vehicles in an efficient manner and give the competitive price.
How does our Car Removal Program Work
At Wrecky, we are ready to make top dollar offers on your car. And furthermore, it is our responsibility to pick up, tow, and collect your car. There is a total of three phases involved in the car removal process.
Quotation & Assessment: We evaluate your vehicle on the basis of the following factors:
- Make & Model
- Age & condition
- Is it registered or not
- Is it running or not
Payment & Paperwork: After evaluating and agreeing on a price
- We arrange a suitable date and time with you
- We send a tow truck to pick up your vehicle
- Paperwork gets completed on the spot
- You sign it and get the money
Car Removal & Collection: After buying your car from the car owner’s hands
- Our specialist put your vehicle on the tow truck and finally
- We receive it in our wrecking depot
Car Removal Services – What Models We Buy & Remove
Our company is not limited to certain models. In fact, we accept a wide range of vehicles from all newer to old car makes, therefore, we happily quote prices for any type of vehicles in any condition and as a result, we book them for removal on the same time and same day. Just quickly have a look at rather famous and common models that we usually purchase every day.
- Toyota – Camry, Corona, Corolla, Hilux, Litace, Hiace, 4Runner, Echo, Tarago, Estima, Landcruiser, Celica, Starlet
- Nissan – Pulsar, Altima, Navara, Pathfinder, Maxima, Micra, Skyline, Silvia, Urvan, Elgrand, Pintara, X-trail, Murano
- Mitsubishi – Magna, Colt, Lancer, Mirage, Verada, Express, Delica, Outlander, Pajero
- Mazda – 323, Astina, Mazda3, Mazda6, Bravo, Protégé, 626, 929, E2000, Bt-50, Tribute, Mx5, Rx8,
- Subaru – Impreza, Liberty, Forester, Legacy, WRX, L-series
- Holden – Commodore, Astra, Barina, Rodeo, Colorado, Captiva, Calais, Jackaroo, Equinox, Trailblazer, Trax, Apollo, Nova
- Suzuki – Swift, Alto, Carry, Ignis, Liana, APV, Vitara
- Ford – Laser, Fiesta, Falcon, Fairmont, Mondeo, Territory, Ranger, Escape, Courier, Trader
- Honda – Civic, Jazz, Accord, CRV, HRV, Legend, Prelude, Odyssey
- BMW – Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9
- Audi – A series, R series, S series, Q series
- Jeep, Mercedes – All models
- Kia, Hyundai – All models
- Peugeot, Citroen – All models
- Daewoo, Daihatsu, Infiniti – All models
- Saab, Renault, Range Rover – All models
- Lexus, Volkswagen, Dodge – All models
- Hino, Isuzu, Fuso – All Models
- Volvo, Fiat, Proton, Ssangyong, Jaguar, Mini, Great Wall, Chery
Things to Remember When Removing Your Car
Whenever you decide to choose our car removal service, there are certain things you need to make sure of before our team arrives at your door like
- There is clear access to the car
- The car must be in driveway & clear position
- The car should be complete with an engine
- It must be under your name or
- It must be authorized for selling
- The car must not be on an accident scene
- The car must not be an undercover car park
Important Information: Effective May 30th, 2018 Victoria Government Has Advised All Scrap Metal Buyers Not To Pay Cash For Scrap Metal And Cars. Payment Can Be Made Via EFT & Cheque. For More Information Visit Consumer Vic.gov.au