“If A Scholarship Guarantees You an Award, Run From It, Fast”
- Scholarship Amount: $2,000/year USD
- Number of Scholarships Awarded Per Year: One
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
Cash for Cars and Scholarships for Students
Do you want to study more but expenses are much higher than you can afford? Then you don’t have to worry at all. Education is the basic purpose of life and we understand this. Wrecky.com.au is famous for offering cash for cars and now we are proud to offer cash for your college, too! We have decided to create a scholarship program for undergraduate and graduate students to help meet their education-related expenses. We are offering a $2,000 USD scholarship for boys and girls who are interested in further studies preferably those who love to build careers in automotive technology (mechanics, auto body, automotive engineers, etc). So, are you ready to do what you love and want to do!
Without any doubt, our services are the most convenient choice when it comes to getting rid of your junk or scrap car, truck, van, or any other type of vehicle. So, our scholarship is also enough for you to cover your educational expenses and the most reliable one. We aim to make the studies easier for talented students so they can come forward and hold the larger companies and businesses like ours. Our cash for cars scholarship program is for students who are residents of Australia, Canada, the USA, the UK, or New Zealand and are currently enrolled at a recognized college or university in these countries.
Eligibility Criteria – Who Can Apply For the Scholarship?
Wrecky team is excited and feeling proud to announce its yearly scholarship. We want to give the funding to deserving and talented students, therefore; applicants must meet the following criteria. He/she
- Must be a legal resident of Australia, United States, Canada, UK, or New Zealand;
- Must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled in a public or accredited private high school of above-mentioned countries;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent;
- Must fill out and submit the application form below before the official deadline.
Easy Application Process – How To Apply?
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity” As we want to extend this opportunity to as many people as possible, we’ve intentionally made our application process simple and easy to understand. Here’s how to apply:
You just have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Your full name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
- 200-350 words explaining your career goals, ambitions, and why you feel you deserve a scholarship from Wrecky Car Wreckers & Cash for Cars.
- The name of the high school or college in which you are currently enrolled or due to be enrolled.
- Most prior: Write an essay on the topic “Automobiles and life” and attach the word file.
- The winner will be nominated based on essay quality, grammar, writing style, personality, and thoughtfulness.
The winner will be confirmed ONLY after providing proof of enrollment in the form of a copy of the proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which he/she is enrolled or going to be enrolled. In the event, if a winner does not prove enrollment at any accredited institute of Australia, the United States, Canada, the UK, or New Zealand, a secondary winner will be chosen.
All sensitive information relating to all applicants’ eligibility is destroyed as soon as a winner is confirmed and announced. Applicants’ email addresses or phone numbers will not be used for any marketing purposes. We may require further information when needed.